If you are looking for enterprise quality Cyber Security, GRC Compliance and Professional Services (including GDPR Gap Analysis) which are flexible, cost-effective, fully tested and supported – we can help.
We bring the benefits of cloud-based, on-premise and hybrid IT services to organisations of all types and sizes. We provide point solutions, integrated packages and fully managed services, plus simulated employee cyber attack testing and remedial training.
All our services have been thoroughly tested, are provided with robust SLA’s, a range of migration services and full technical support via our online portal. As you expect, we are Cyber Essentials Plus Accredited.
We have built strategic relationships with leading technology vendors and emerging innovators. Our dedication to superior service means we can leverage these relationships to your benefit.
Service levels are assured through our vendor partner due-diligence process, our robust SLAs and on-line support portal.
From our comprehensive, fully tested range of cyber security, professional, managed and awareness training services, to our robust vendor partnerships and focus on customer service, Infosec Cloud is here to help.
- We’ve researched and tested the solutions and services for you and only offer services from partners we know you can trust.
- We’re already providing these services to thousands of users across the UK. Ask us about our client testimonials.
- We know about security – we are grew from Infosec Technologies the award winning IT Security Reseller, and have recently acquired NonstopIT to further bolster our enterprise-grade security solutions and professional services.
- We’ll support you throughout your migration and provide service optimisation.
- We offer managed services providing you with management and technical expertise.
- We’re focused on meeting your technical support needs with our online portal.
- We have excellent partner relationships with the leading security, compliance and productivity vendors.
Founder and Managing Director Pete Sherwood remains true to his technical roots and commitment to providing excellent customer service. He often visits customer sites to personally provide technical support and to learn first-hand the demands and pressures on our customers.
For more information:
Contact us on 01256 379970 or email: [email protected]