The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is arriving very soon…
You need to rethink and possibly re-do your organisational processes around compliance and oversight.
It may seem like a daunting task. However, we can help with an initial GDPR Gap Analysis.
The Forrester Research Brief “You Need an Action Plan for the GDPR” helps your security, regulatory and privacy teams grasp five must-have changes necessary to comply with the GDPR:
- 1. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) will become a key security stakeholder
- 2. The Data Breach Notification requirement will be a game-changer
- 3. Privacy-by-design will be the biggest challenge to address
- 4. The extraterritorial reach of GDPR will make it a global mandate
- 5. Providing evidence of risk mitigation counts as much as securing data
The brief also covers Brexit, which will not dilute GDPR compliance, but data transfer agreements may suffer.