Are you ready for the rush?
We’ve compiled a handful of productivity and security must-haves to help you get ready for when everyone is back from the holidays:
* Thinking of moving to Office 365? We can help with flexible discounted plans and free migration.
* Need to strengthen remote access? Buy SecurEnvoy tokenless strong (2FA) from our eCommerce site – or ask us about our fully managed service.
* Want to know what’s using up all you bandwidth? Book a free network application activity assessment.
* Planning to expand your WiFi network? Claim your free Aerohive AP by simplying attending a free webinar (next one is the 11th September).
* Want to identify and locate unprotected sensitive data? Run a free online instant vulnerabillity scan.
Vote for Infosec Cloud to win IT Security Reseller of the Year – and you could win yourself a handy iPad mini…see below for details.
1. Seamless move to Office 365 – discounted subscription plans and free migration
Our Office 365 offerings are exactly the same as those found on the Microsoft website and hosted in the same Microsoft data centres – but with 4 major benefits – making Infosec Cloud the number one choice to purchase your Office 365 service:
1. Pricing – you can choose any option with either monthly billing or annual upfront payments. Our pricing includes significant discounts over Microsoft and other Office 365 providers
2. Monthly Billing with no annual contracts – all of our monthly contracts are exactly that, you are billed each month and if you wish to cancel we simply require 60 days’ notice. No catches. No penalties.
3. Free Migration – all of our Office 365 solutions include Free Migration, set up assistance and on boarding as standard at no extra cost.
4. 24x7x365 Support (phone, email, chat & online) – included as standard and even better you won’t need to call Microsoft for support.
Click here to view all our Microsoft Office 365 business plans and costs.
2. Buy tokenless strong authentication (2FA) online
Visit our secure eCommerce site to check our prices and buy SecurEnvoy tokenless two factor authentication (2FA) online.
Quick. Easy. Secure.
This service is available for both our UK and USA customers:
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or are interested in our fully managed tokenless strong authentication service, please get in touch – call us on 01256 379970 or email: [email protected]
3. Vote for us – and you could win an iPad mini!
We’ve been shortlisted for the IT Security Reseller of the Year Award and would appreciate your help to win – and you could win an iPad mini.
Afterwards, simply forward your voting confirmation email to [email protected] and we’ll enter you in our free draw to win an iPad mini. A winner will be draw from these entries after voting closes on Tuesday 30th September.
4. Book your FREE network application activity assessment – find out what’s eating your bandwidth!
Our cloud-based reporting and analytical service can reveal surprising details about how your Wide Area Network (WAN) and Internet connections are used.
What’s involved? We simply deploy a Blue Coat PacketShaper appliance in your network (takes 30 minutes or less) and then, at the conclusion of a data collection period, typically seven days, we use cloud service to perform the analysis of the network traffic.
What do I get? You will receive a detailed, twelve-page report with critical visibility into:
* Root causes of poor application performance
* Bandwidth consumed by recreational or non-business applications and the performance impact on business-critical applications
* Causes of peak or “bursty” bandwidth consumption and its effects on other traffic
* Amount of bulk application traffic that would benefit from WAN optimisation
* Use and prevalence of social media applications
* Network traffic and utilisation patterns
Email [email protected] to find out more.
5. Attend a free webinar – claim your free WiFi Access Point!
Thursday 11th September, 11am BST
Find out how to implement or expand wireless networks in your organisation.
Aerohive webinar: The Economics behind Wi Fi implementations:
* What Wi-Fi looks like today – The architectural differences between controller-less and traditional controller-based networks
* The market drivers and user needs for ubiquitous wireless networking
* The qualitative benefits and economic advantages of controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-based network management
* How you can turn the performance, scale, and operational efficiencies of controller-less Wi-Fi into significant ROI for your organisation
Qualified attendees will receive a free WiFi access point see Qualification Criteria
6. Free Online Scan
Run a free instant vulnerability scan for Laptops and Desktops — use the cloud to scan anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Click here to complete a short form and you will be redirected to the launch scan page.
To find out more please call us on 01256 379970 or email: [email protected]