Don’t Let Ransomware Bring You Down.
Attackers have struck again with a dangerous new copycat strain of the Petya Ransomware. Similar to WannaCry, it is escalating very rapidly using the Microsoft® Server Message Block, or SMB, to infect airlines, banks, and utilities around the world.
Although Microsoft released a patch after the WannaCry outbreak to prevent this level of widespread damage, any machine that is not up-to-date is still vulnerable. Blocking the execution of this ransomware before it can cause harm is the only solution.
Learn how artificial intelligence based endpoint security from Cylance is the one solution proven to prevent ransomware before it can impact systems. Without the need to update signature files, CylancePROTECT® safeguards machines both online and offline from unknown threats in real time.
- Brian Robison, Sr. Director, Technical Marketing at Cylance®
- Jim Walter, Security Researcher, Threat Guidance
Attend this webinar to:
- Educate yourself on this new variant of ransomware and how it is impacting businesses
- Watch a live demo of CylancePROTECT preventing this new ransomware variant
- Understand how Cylance uses artificial intelligence to prevent 99% of all malware pre-execution with extremely low system impact
Register now to get the latest news on this fast-moving threat and learn how to protect your systems. Email: [email protected] to book your place.