We aim to be explicit in terms of what the SLA covers and recommend that the SLA is based on your specific business needs so that we can focus on the key performance metrics that are most important to you.
Our 5 step process:
Assess – we’ll find out your operational needs, discuss your current solution (what’s good, what’s not) and any specific challenges
Review – we’ll review your requirements against our vendor services to find the best fit from both a service level and commercial standpoint
Provision – we’ll look after setting up the service(s) for you, tailored to your organisation and way of working
Support – we’ll provide all the support you need, both behind the scenes (keeping you secure) and to meet any changes/updates you request
Improve – we’ll manage the service we provide, make sure it’s optimised for your needs and provide enhancements as they become available
* We will provide impartial advice and only propose services that are not unduly influenced by any one vendor.
* We will not position ourselves as technical or service experts in areas where we are not qualified to do so.
* We will ensure that any information disclosed to us during the course of our relationship will be treated as privileged information and will not be disclosed to any third party without your permission.
* If at any time we cannot perform the contracted service we will notify you accordingly.
* We will avoid any situation that may create a conflict of interest.
* We will not misrepresent or withhold information on the performance of products, systems or services.
* During the course of our relationship we will safeguard any data belonging to your organisation, provided that data is within the scope of the services we provide.