SecurEnvoy version 7.3 launched.
One of the key new features is the Microsoft Server Agent that replaces the IIS Agent. It now supports the Remote Desktop (RD) Gateway and ADFS V3 on Windows Server 2012R2. New features also include additional reports and One Swipe login that works with a QR code.
SecurEnvoy is the first two-factor authentication (2FA) company to add true RD Gateway integration. They are the only provider of a solution that restores the security of 2FA and overcomes the problems with Microsoft RD Gateway.
When companies install a SecurEnvoy solution in the RD Web and on the RD Gateway, all communication through both the RD Web and the RD Gateway is routed and simultaneously checked by the SecurEnvoy agent. It works because the SecurEnvoy solution is directly connected to the RD Gateway and Active Directory server and the security mechanisms can now be applied to the whole system.
This allows every user to make unrestricted use of 2FA for all remote desktop web sessions. The system is 100 % secure and can never be bypassed using just a conventional login process (username and password).
Read more here about Microsoft RD.
All new key features at a glance:
– New Microsoft Server Agent (replaces IIS Agent) with support for RD Gateway and ADFS V3 on Windows Server 2012R2
– SMS Gateway speed improved with multi-threading
– SAAS Multi-domain reporting
– Max Tmp Days Added To Admin GUI (Default is 14)
– Real time and voice call now add one failure at the first step to stop multiple SMS messages
– Report Day Code users now include code every day count
– Report Department and Location added to file exports
– New Report Users That Have Not Enroled for Secret Questions
– New Report Custom to allow any LDAP filter to be set
– New Report SecurAccess/SecurPassword User Count
– One-Swipe now supports Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 10 and 11 browsers via Flash
– One-Swipe updated to use a single, easy to add smart button object
– One-Swipe scan video now moves in the same direction as the phone
Contact Infosec Cloud for more information:
email [email protected] or call 01256 379970.