Fully Managed Security Awareness Training & Testing Service
- Fully managed – takes up none of your time or resources, we run, create, chase, report everything for you.
- Bespoke – Everything is created from scratch bespoke for your organisation. Ensuring all targeted emails are real life scenarios.
- The best available security awareness training videos that are professional and suitable for all employees.
- The cost is far less than 1 security incident will cost your organisation.
- Ticks your compliance boxes of providing security awareness training to the staff every 12 months.
Most importantly our service is proven and guaranteed to stop your end users from causing security incidents – which should be the main goal of running any security awareness program.
Stop End Users Causing Security Incidents
1. We phish test everyone and then report back.
2. Everyone receives training (either 15 or 40 min).
3. We continue to send various proactive test attacks over 12 months to ensure the training has taken effect.
4. Anyone who continues to be a threat receives further training until they are no longer vulnerable.
“We’ve recently started on the Infosec Cloud Security Awareness Training program – and now have over 700 extra people on our security team.”
“The training videos are great – I learned something myself.”
Request more information:
Email: [email protected]
Or send us your details:
Security Awareness Training FAQ’s
Q. How much of a security risk are my end users?
Baseline with an organisation-wide phishing security test.
Q. How can I stop end users causing security incidents?
Remedy with our fully managed security awareness training and testing program.
Q. How can I change end user behaviour to remain vigilant and cyber security aware?
Reinforce with ongoing simulated phishing emails and focused additional training.
Q. How can I manage this program in addition to my ‘day job’?
We’ll set everything up, run the training & testing and provide full reporting.
Q. What is the 60 day Guarantee?
If we do not reduce your end users’ susceptibility to phishing attacks within 60 days then we will refund 100% of your investment. Read more >>
It is no longer a question of if you will have a security incident but when…
Infosec Cloud Recommendations
* Run regular Security Awareness Training
* Reinforce with random, test Phishing Emails
* Review Corporate Policies – Acceptable User Behaviour
* Deploy Layered Security Solution
Find out how to keep your organisation secure: email [email protected] or call 01256 379970