Infosec Cloud shortlisted as IT Security Reseller of the Year.
The shortlist for this year’s Computing Security Awards has just been announced.
Infosec Cloud has been shortlisted along with its partners:
* Appriver – Anti Spam Solution of the Year & SME Security Solution of the Year
* Comodo – Anti Malware Solution of the Year
* Fusemail – Content Security Solution of the Year & Messaging Security Solution of the Year
* Protected Networks – Network Access Control Solution of the Year & Editors Choice
* AlienVault – Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Solution of the Year
* Trend Micro – Enterprise Security Solution of the Year
* Egress – Encryption Solution of the Year, Cloud Security Solution of the Year, Security Service Provider of the Year & Security Company of the Year
Plus our SecurEnvoy project with Manchester Metropolitan University has been shortlisted for the Security Project of the Year – Public Sector.
You can read the case study here >>
And our Aerohive project with Friends of the Earth is shortlisted for Security Project of the Year – Private Sector – General.
See the case study here >>
The awards are designed to recognise the products, services and companies that have been particularly impressive in keeping organisations secure. Voting for the 2015 Computing Security Awards is now underway.
You can vote for your chosen organisations and products by visiting the Computing Security Awards website – click here to vote >>